Monday, September 21, 2009

Bad Day, Happy Ending

Okay, I'll admit it. I have bad days. There, I said it. I am sure most of you have had the occasional off day as well. I won't go into the details, but suffice it to say I ended up in tears. For those of you who know me, this is not a common occurrence. One of my sisters even called me "oak tree" in college due to my apparent lack of emotions. Since marriage, however, I have become more girl-ly.

Anyway, the moisture from my tear ducts shook my dear husband and he, being the wonderful man he is, wanted to fix what ever the problem was that was making making his wife leak buckets from her eyes. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do (and just for the record, it was nothing he did, either).

So when he arrived home for lunch the next day, he came bearing flowers. My Honey is wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment