Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do you know what time it is?

It's autumn!! I love this season. This means temperatures that could be called "chilly", trees shedding their green dresses for the fabulous colors that splash their garments for only a few weeks this time of year. I can drink my flavored hot tea all day long (switching to decaf in the evening). I will have a fire in the fire place with popcorn while my Honey and I watch a movie. This season also means we will have more fires in the fire pit and all of my guys and I will roast marshmallows and enjoy the contrast of the warm flames and brisk air.

It also means:

It's football season! My guys have been to one college game and are ready to root on their Pro team.

I love this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Love the "contrast of the warm flames and brisk air"! You've made me even more ready for fall (and a fire pit!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. this helps with the coming of fall. . . still not excited because of the flakes which follow that will cover the fire pit and the lines on the field and freeze my fish and your marshmallows. . .love mom

    ReplyDelete