Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to share a few of the things I am thankful to GOD for this Thanksgiving.


My son experiencing a turkey leg for the first time.


My family at the dinner table.


My son loving karate (and earning his orange belt).



Both my guys, enjoying Star Wars, halloween, and being brothers.


There are many more things I could picture and list and still leave many things out. I am also grateful for my extended family and friends whom I lean on constantly. May each of you have many blessing to count this Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Right back at ya sis!! Love you, wish we could all be together for Thanksgiving. Once I have had my fill of turkey and drift off to napland perhaps we can all meet in my dream :) See you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU ALL WHEN A HOLIDAY PASSES AND I HAVE NOT HAD THE PRIVLEDGE OF EVERYONE TOGETHER. SHARING YOU WITH OTHERS IS SHOWING YOU THE LOVE... MOM

    ReplyDelete