Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was last week.

After decorating cakes for my boys:


This is my oldest son's cake from June.


My youngest son's cake from August.

They enjoyed their cakes so much they wanted to make a cake for me. As a surprise. My fabulous honey approved. And the planning began, weeks in advance.

The day arrived to decorate my cake. After equipment was gathered, the spreading began. The guys really got in to it. They had planned their work and now they were working their plan. My ever patient husband oversaw the process and helped with the writing (and did the clean-up). The boys were not done this was not enough. They needed flair!





Ta-Da!! Do my boys know how to decorate a cake or what! I couldn't have done it any better myself. Can you see how well they covered it in love?

2 comments:

  1. And it was very tasty also. Too sweet, the blog, not the cake!! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not many men would involve themselves in an icing event! Go hubby!

    ReplyDelete