Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

This is my living room Christmas morning. (Do I need to add, my boys have not been allowed to come downstairs yet?) I am fixing my cup of hot tea and my wonderful honey is getting the cameras ready to capture the great moments of the morning. (I have already taken Jedi out for her morning "duties".)

Then my two wonderful boys are called down the steps. The youngest was "floored" at the pile of gifts (Okay, maybe we spoil our kids a little).



Then the paper flew! Batting helmets, toys, games, and other favored, requested items. The guys had a great morning and so did my honey and I. When the paper landed, I had acquired a new cast iron skillet and a wonderful game from my childhood. My man had new slippers to warm his feet and a new game to exercise his brain. (I really like the game "Bananagrams" think "Scrabble" with out the board.)

My guys (all three) checked out their new loot, and I sat back to admire the scene.
Please note: one full garbage bag of wrapping paper has already been removed from the scene.

Where is Jedi some of you might ask. Have no fear she was not left out of the celebration. She got this cool new soccer ball and other toys. She played with this ball for most of the morning.



Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment