Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Matt

My youngest is turning six today.  Next week he goes to kindergarten.  When did he go from infant to toddler to student?  Okay, anyway.  Here is the cake I made for him.  The players are wonderful little collectible figures called "Gogo's Crazy Bones". Both my boys love them.  There are tons of games you can play with them and they store easily because of their size.

Matt wanted a baseball field with dugouts so his Gogos could play a game.  Everything but the scoreboard is edible.  The dugouts are made from fondant. And yes, there are players in the dugouts :) cause that's what my boy wanted.

Happy Birthday Matthew!



1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I hope the first party boys do not eat all the cake. i would like the pitchers mound if it is still available. Love MOM c u later.

    ReplyDelete