Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Book Club!

For those of you who know me, you know I love to read.  I will read just about any genre, any place, any time.  My oldest sister is also a reader and my younger sister will read  on occasion too.  Every once in a while we all agree on a book.  That blue moon has arrived.

 One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp is the book we are all currently reading right now.  I must warn you that once you read this book you will not look at life the same way. And I have only read the first chapter so far.


So here we go.  I will mix in a few posts about this book as I go, along with the usual life happenings here in our home.  If you would like to read along, leave me a note in the comment section so I know you are with me.  This book is available all over the place and is even in e-reader format.


So jump in and here we go!

3 comments:

  1. JUMPING!! WAITING FOR BOOK- ORDERED IT A FEW DAYS AGO. THIS WILL BE A NEW EXPERIENCE FOR US TOGETHER. DON'T READ TOO FAST OR YOU WILL LOSE ME. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad for your company on this journey! Mom's right, don't leave us in the dust!! G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz ordered the book for me. Can't wait. As you know, I love reading; however, little else gets done when in the clutches of a good book.

    ReplyDelete