Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow View

The weather man in our area was a little off today.  The forecast called for flurries with little to no accumulation.  The snow we had on the ground was melting and maybe 2-3 inches deep.  It started snowing this morning about 10:00 and hasn't stopped yet, although it has slowed down some.  While I was fixing dinner at a leisurely pace, since our evening plans were cancelled due to weather, I glanced out the window at our dogwood tree.  This is what I saw. Click on each picture for a larger image for better detail.
 Now I am not a good photographer.  I can not even come close to capturing the beauty of the snow on each branch.  But these are my attempts to share winter beauty with you.  Enjoy the moments.  Live fully.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! Enjoying more and more moments as of late! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete