Sunday, May 1, 2011

Computer Issues

I know it has been a while since my last post.  So many things have happened.  A karate test, Easter, opening day of baseball for both of the boys.  I have pictures for each of these events.  Pictures I want to share with you, but we are having computer difficulties.  My laptop is not communicating with my camera which holds all of the pictures.  The desktop computer only stays on for 3 minutes at a time before locking up with the "Blue Screen of Death" showing.  That is not nearly enough time for the pictures to down load and be translated for the laptop.

Right now my wonderful husband is working on a computer jigsaw puzzle that involves the parts of two different computers.  It is his goal to take the memory from our home computer and plug it into the other computer (a spare from work) so we do not lose our home files.  This memory will be placed on an external drive to be placed on the memory of our new computer when we purchase one.

Until then, please be patient with my random posts with out pictures.  Then look out.  Pictures will fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment