Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mystery Solved

A few weeks ago, I couldn't find a bowl the right size for some left-overs after dinner. I knew I had several bowls the size I was looking for, but there were none in my "tupper shelf". So I thought, being the flexable woman that I am, I would just use a bigger bowl than the food required. Didn't see any of those either in the disorganized mess before me. Come to think of it, the pile of plastic containers wasn't as large as it should be. It was maybe one-tenth the normal size. And it was mostly the small bowls.

What had happened to all my plastic storage containers ?!?!? I had not delivered any food to friends or relatives lately that would have diminished my supply. My sons are not old enough to need them for their "bachelor pads" being only 7 and 5. My husband dutifully returns any container he uses for brown bagging lunch for work. Those containers are even returned straight to the dishwasher. (Yes, I checked there too. The dishwasher, for once, was empty.)

I put the waiting food in a backup plastic storage device (thank goodness for zip top baggies) and headed to the fridge. AH HA!!! Mystery solved!

You know it's time to clean out the refrigerator when all of your Tupperware disappears.


No comments:

Post a Comment