Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Camera

I have taken for granted the wonderful things a camera can do. I was enjoying the amazing colors of fall this weekend and wanted to get a picture of the sunlight coming through a brilliant gold leafed tree. I reached for my camera and snapped a few pictures.

Here's what I got:
Okay the camera doesn't like the tree, let's try the cute gazebo.

It was very frustrating. The same thing happened on the way home.
I think the camera realized that it wouldn't do justice to the beauty of nature in the fall and it just gave up. Of the 21 pictures I took this weekend, almost half of them are the pink grainy type.


But I found one that the camera gave its all for:
I will soon be getting a new camera to capture more such memories with out the pink grainy swirls.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should lay off the caffiene...naa...it is for sure the camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tree! Glad your camera held still for it!! Can't wait to see magic from your new one!

    ReplyDelete