Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Cake

"We're having a princess party." one mom said standing outside of preschool. I slowly spoke up wondering if I should even voice my thoughts.

"I could make the cake if you like. You know the kind with the gown as the cake and the doll sticking out of the top."

"That would be great," said the other mom. And she paid me on the spot to make her daughter a pink and white princess cake for the following Monday.

Well today is Monday. Here's the cake:





You all know that the only way I got to make this cake is because it is for another family :) It was a nice change from cars and ball fields.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure I thought the princess cake would come from your kitchen before it was requested here :) My girls are very impressed- even whistled in response!
    Have a sweet day!!

    ReplyDelete