Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

This year, the Three M's and I celebrated Mother's Day on Friday.  Our plans for the rest of the weekend included baseball, karate, traveling, and extended family.  So we all got ready this past Friday evening and headed to The Roadhouse to honor all that I do as "Mom" of this crew.

Before we left for dinner, the gifts were presented. Matt had already presented me with a beautiful beaded bracelet he had made at school. 


He couldn't wait for me to unwrap it.  So I received his gift on Wednesday, "so you would have it to wear for Sunday." I enjoyed hearing the process of making the bracelet and how he chose each bead just for me.


Mikey made a beautiful card with construction paper roses on the front.  Then both boys presented me with a wonderful travel mug for my hot tea that I drink each morning to drive Matt to school and run errands.  


I have always said I couldn't travel next door without a drink in my hand.  This makes it a lot easier.


My wonderful honey also got me a gift for being the mother of his boys.


I love PJ's. They're just fun.


On our way to dinner, I noticed something hanging from our front pourch.

 From all my guys.  I love getting hanging baskets for Mother's Day.

After our meal at the Texas Roadhouse, we went home and prepared for the whirlwind day to follow.  But that is another post for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pjs and the mug and the bracelet. Flowers too. would enjoy the pjs most I think!! They are fun.

    ReplyDelete