Thursday, June 11, 2009

Technology, Ain't it grand

In the game of technology, you might say I'm a bench warmer. I may not be in front line of action, but at least I am in the stadium. Sometimes I find myself trying something new with my electronic gadgets. I don't always read the directions and usually find myself so lost in big words I can't figure out how to back out safely.

Today, I tried to download a ringtone. Sounds simple. I found the one I wanted (for free no less), downloaded the file, and poof I have no idea where it went. It is somewhere on my phone, but darned if I know where it is. I will probably find it next week in a photo file.

While technology is great for certain things. I have to remember my family does not live in "sleep mode" while I try to figure out the difference between WAV files and JPEG. So now I will let the computer be on standby while I go download some fun with my kids.

1 comment:

  1. Whoooo Hoooo! Congrats on the new toy. I'm a wanna be on the ring tone!!

    ReplyDelete