Monday, October 27, 2014

Healthy Doesn't Always Mean Skinny

I am going to put myself out there.  In more ways than one.  I have decided to join a 31 day blogging challenge for the month of October.  Since I am very sporadic when it comes to my blog and actually  finishing posting the drafts I have written, posting everyday for a month will be a wonderful way to get the ball rolling (right?).

Also, I must blog about a specific topic.  I am going to be honest about my journey toward a healthier me.  Yes, I have weight to lose (and have since my 10-year old was born), but my goal is not a lower number on the scale. My goal is to breath easier, sleep better, move better and keep up with my energetic boys.

I will talk about past successes and failures, the short cuts I dream of but would never try, and food issues along the way.  I will keep a running list of my posts here so that you can start here and find new posts easier than scrolling through all of them each day.

Day 1: Welcome!
Day 2: What Have I Done?!?!?
Day 3: The Dreaded "D" word.
Day 4: Our Newest Hobby
Day 5: Get Out There
Day 6: Health for the mind and soul
Day 7: Healthy enough to try something new.
Day 8: Confidence is Healthy
Day 9: Moderation
Day 10: Water Water Everywhere
Day 11: Hiking for Health
Day 12: Day of Rest
Day 13: Success
Day 14: Sleep
Day 15: What is Healthy?
Day 16: Planning Ahead
Day 17: What Do You Do When You're Sick?
Day 18: A Journey From White to Black
Day 19: Discouragement
Day 20: Work out with out the gym
Day 21: Connection
Day 22: My schedule for Better Health
Day 23: Snacks in Sight
Day 24: Benefits of Health
Day 25: Running Late is NOT Healthy
Day 26: Laughter - It's Healthy
Day 27: In The Home Stretch
Day 28: Fresh Air
Day 29: Water, Water Everywhere (and a few other options)
Day 30: How to Handle A Migraine
Day 31: Success

Thanks for dropping by and I welcome any encouragement along the way.

If you are a blogger/writer, and want more information about this writing challenge, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment