Friday, October 31, 2014

Success

Day 31 - 31 Day Challenge
To read this challenge from the beginning, click HERE.

This month of blogging has definately been a challenge.  No one forced me to choose the topic of health. No one forced me to post each day.  But I took up the challenge and am better for it.

While I am glad I can be a little more varied with my topics from now on, I will try to continue to blog more often than before the challenge started.  That shouldn't be too hard, as I only posted once every few months.

Setting a goal is healthy. Whether or not you meet that goal is sometimes not as important as doing your best to achieve success.  I may not have lost more weight this month than ever before, but I set small goals and started working towards success.

I am surprised I achieved this goal.  I was sure I would miss a day or two along the way.  It is fun to surprise yourself.  Surprising yourself can give you a boost of confidence that you weren't expecting and is much needed.  Knowing I can get a blog post in everyday for a month shows me I can get at least two done per week.  I have blogged while camping, traveling and during the normal everyday busy-ness.

For those of you who checked in to see what I was up to during the month - THANKS.  It was fun to see the numbers of those who visited my blog each day.  Thanks for the support, comments, and encouragement. I hope you will come back and see what I am up to when I am not chatting about health.

Please continue to set goals, drink your water, and eat wisely.  I am still walking the road towards health. Don't give up.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment