Saturday, October 25, 2014

Laughter - It's Healthy

Day 26 - 31 Day Challenge
To read from the beginning, click HERE

After two very short nights with little sleep this week, I was dragging, so when I found my husband and youngest son laying on the living room floor getting ready for a quick nap, I claimed the couch to join them.  As my head hit the pillow, the two guys started chatting, disrupting my chance to drift away.

I grabbed the pillow from under my head and tossed it at the gabbers on the floor saying "Quiet down. I thought we were taking a nap."

A peaceful hush filled the room for only a moment.  Then in a stage whisper, my son says to his dad, "Keep talking, maybe we'll get a blanket."

We cracked up laughing.  This kid is funny.  His timing is wonderful and his one liners will floor you!  All of us agree he is the funniest member of our family.

Family time, relaxing together, laughing together, and rest - all so healthy for body and soul.

Have a great Sunday everyone.  Worship in your local church. Enjoy your family and friends. Rest and prepare for the coming week.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment